? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 868 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Fire Flames? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1394 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Sci Fi? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (5 Ratings CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Trip to Babies R Us/Toys R Us and Big Girl Panties


Yesterday while at Walmart buying groceries, I purchased a total of 32 pairs of BIG GIRL PANTIES!!! Not for myself, but for Ainsley! They are the CUTEST things I have ever seen. So, having bought all of these big girl panties, I now needed waterproof pants to go over the panties. The only place I have ever seen these sold is Babies R Us.
So, I loaded Ainsley up in the car and off to Babies R Us we went. We found the waterproof pants right off the bat. Ainsley held the packages to her chest like she was so PROUD that Mommy was buying these for her. She was showing them off to everyone that would look. She was saying, "This Mine, this mine!"
So, having some time to kill, we meandered on over to the Toy R Us side. I was looking for some Wonder Pets toys for the uhhh, Easter Bunny to buy to put in someone's Easter basket. In my search for these toys, we walked past the Sesame Street toys. Ainsley pointed at the Elmo dolls and asked, "Who that?"
I told her that is was Elmo. She responded, "Amy." I said, "No Elmo." Again, "Amy."
So I guess Amy=Elmo......
She then went the rest of the trip yelling, "Want Amy! Want Amy!"
It is now 8:10 pm and Ainsley has been in her big girl panties since 7:10 pm. She is on her 3rd pair. The first pair lasted 30 minutes. The second 15 minutes. We are still counting on the 3rd pair. I will keep you updated, as I am sure that you will be on the edge of your seat, waiting and wondering :)

0 comments: