? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 868 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Fire Flames? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1394 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Sci Fi? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (5 Ratings CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 6, 2009

Drawing Pictures, Dinner at G. Diddy's House and BUBBLE WRAP!


The day started out being quiet here at the house. Ainsley decided that she wanted her "ya ya's" which are her crayons. Except they are really mine, all 125 of them. I LOVE crayons. So, I got the box out and we sat down to draw some pictures......


I became like a little kid, "No, Ainsley color on YOUR paper. This is mine to color on."


"This is MINE. Don't color on it. I'm not coloring on yours."


Well, Ainsley didn't listen to my whining, so my picture had little streaks all over it from her drawing on it. OH WELL. She also discovered that if she bears down REALLY hard, the color that shows up on the paper is different. So, she ended up BREAKING some of my crayons! It was like a piece of me was being broken :( Again, OH WELL, we were making some awesome pictures!


We went to Fred and Janet's (Steven's dad and step mom) house for dinner. Ainsley calls Fred G.Diddy. They had made spaghetti, which Ainsley LOVES. So she sat up at the counter in the backed bar stool, propped up on several beach towels, with a towel tied around her neck, and ate her spaghetti. Her G.Diddy sat right next to her. She was a MESS, but honestly, it was not nearly as bad as it could have been. She kept the mess to her face, for the most part. She was so proud of herself, sitting there like a big girl and eating her dinner.
Later, after we had gotten home, Steven went into his office to pay some bills. Ainsley loves to go into the office as there is a ton she can get into. She pulled down a roll of bubble wrap from the shelf and brought it to me. I unrolled it and introduced my child to the joys of bouncing on bubble wrap. She thought that was the BEST thing ever! The smile on her face was priceless!

0 comments: