? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 868 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Fire Flames? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1394 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Sci Fi? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (5 Ratings CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Funny of the Day

Ainsley is at the age where her little sense of humor is starting to show. She will go to hand you something, and just as you reach for, she will pull it away and just LAUGH like it is the funniest thing. She will just babble away, almost like she is telling a story or a joke, with her hands just flapping through the air, and when she is done, she laughs. It really is adorable.

Well, tonight, after Steven got home, we were in the bedroom with him while he was getting changed out of his work shirt. She was on the bed with me, climbing on me and basically squeezing the life out of me. I told her to be careful, that Mommy was like a cat and only had 9 lives. And I am down to 2 since she hurts me all the time. I told her that if she can go a week without hurting me, all 7 of the missing lives will replenish and I will be back to 9.

Steven got on the bed and laid down next to her. I told her to go beat up Daddy because he is older and that means that he has more lives than Mommy.

Steven said, "Yep, Daddy is an old man."

Ainsley responded with, "Oh No!" And then she laughed like a little hyena.

0 comments: