? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 868 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Fire Flames? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1394 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Sci Fi? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (5 Ratings CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today's Adventures So Far......


It's only 10:30 in the morning and here are the things that Ainsley has managed to do so far today.......Keep in mind that each time I left the room, I was gone no longer than 2 minutes either time.


Episode #1

I left the room to go to the restroom. Ainsley was left watching PBS and drinking some water. I cam back into the room to find a naked from the waist down toddler running around the living room! In the time I was gone, she managed to strip off her pj shorts, take off her diaper, wrap said diaper around her creepy doll, and pee on the floor! She was clutching the creepy doll that was wrapped in the pee soaked diaper to her chest and saying, "Baby go pee pee!" I managed to catch her (she is surprisingly much faster when half naked) and get a new diaper on her along with her shorts. The doll was wiped down with disinfectant and given a new diaper to be wrapped up in.


Episode #2

I went into the kitchen to refill my coffee. When I came back to the living room, Ainsley was missing. I found her in my bathroom. She had taken an entire almost brand new box of Q-tips and spilt them on the floor. She was also trying to get the cap off the toothpaste. I made her help me pick up the mess she had made and took her back to the living room. I decided that it would be a good idea to put the baby gate up in the doorway to the hall to avoid anymore messes in the bathroom. I turned around to walk away and she SCALED herself over the baby gate! I picked her up and sat her down on her couch and got out the second baby gate that we have. I put it in the doorway, on TOP of the other one! She is very perplexed as to how she can get over it now.

0 comments: