? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 868 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Fire Flames? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (3 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 1394 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Sci Fi? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (5 Ratings CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Ainsley's Newest Word......

Ainsley has been saying "Mama" for several months now. She just the other day started saying "Mommy". It really is the best thing to hear come out of her little mouth. Melts my heart every time. And she knows it, too! She uses it when she knows that is doing something she shouldn't be doing. Here are some sentences that I have heard the last few days:
"Make me , Mommy."
"Hole me, Mommy" (hole=hold)
"I wub you Mommy"'
"Mommy eat it"
"Mommy go pee pee"
Mommy, Ansee need more"

0 comments: